Salad Fingers 10 Salad Fingers 10

killer creepy stuff as usual. love it.

Rising Edge Design Rising Edge Design

Eerie and awesome. Dug it a ton.

karismaticprik responds:

Thanks appreciate the review

Sound of Blood Sound of Blood

Haha, awesome.

Epic battle.
This was pretty cool, man.

P.S. Fuck you . haha. Can't tell you how many times I've ended a letter that way.

Thanks for using my music in a great flash.

Covenant Killer V5.99 Covenant Killer V5.99

haha, cool

Dig shootin stuff. Especially covenant. Nice for a first flash! And thanks for using one of my tunes. \m/

denose2003 responds:

Ha, I'm honored. <3

Thanks dude!

Really good song.

ChatterBox Chat Room v2.0 ChatterBox Chat Room v2.0

Pretty engaging if you don't make sense.

I made as least sense as possible, got some good laughs. haha. FUN. Although rather disturbing, knowing reality is nonexistant there. :D Just like any other game or such like that.

Kudos for that.

ZiggyZack99 responds:

Yep.

The Pilot's Peril The Pilot's Peril

Cool Game

Cool game, man. Graphics were sweet. Speed of the background was also pretty cool. Thank you for using my music. I found it a tad loud, and being one of my older recordings, there was bad clipping. I've started going through my old loops and cleaning them up a little. I'm posting them on my alt account, here:

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/107112
If you were interested. Also, if you ever need custom music for your stuff, feel free to give me a pm.

Cool game man, I'd say equip the plane with defensive shooting abilities, but it was a passenger airline, so it was pretty cool man.

Good game, and thanks again for usin the tunes!\m/

demoninabottle responds:

Thanks. Yeah, but I kind of needed that particular loop because I wanted to keep the file size to a minimum.

The Escape-Metaljonus The Escape-Metaljonus

how the fuck do you move those shit wipers so goddamn fast and accurately. Jesus, Jon. FUCKING RAD.

Metaljonus responds:

Lots and lots of coffeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! lol

If I Knew If I Knew

Your music always makes me tilt my head to the side and say in my best Keanu voice: "Woah". Always something different, unique and and and and....forever awesome. <3

Kor-Rune responds:

love 4 u always bad man <3

Old Wounds Old Wounds

NEVER too late for music, motherfucker!!! Thanks for the tag! Glad to hear you go on this one!! A few years and it probably sounds a lot more as you intended...same with the potential I heard. Really dig it, a lot! 5!

EDM364 responds:

Hey, I'm glad you're still around man! Thanks for the encouragement all those years ago. It was all I needed. :)

Before it All Ends. Before it All Ends.

Dude, this is killer work!! My band is super excited! Awesome awesome shit. If we can ever return the favor somehow...let us know!

Cosmic Angel Cosmic Angel

This one is cool.

Kinda looks like a christmas bell with an angel on top. Except the angel has an evil face. And to me, that is cool as fuck. haha.

Great stuff, man.

Chronamut responds:

I was gonna give the angel star-eyes but it looked distracting as fuck - so I decided the faceless look was better - I like how it turned out :)

thanks for the review hunny bun! :P

-shawn-

Mutant Strawberry Clock Mutant Strawberry Clock

Cool.

Those are awesome man. I let my inner nerd out this year and carved a darth vader one. I'll put the pic up on my FB page at somepoint. :)

These are fucking awesome.

Chronamut responds:

sweeeet :P

also it's all one pumpkin - I just showed the 3 sides hehehe :P

we rock at pumpkins :)

thanks for the review hun!

-shawn-