2,010 audio Reviews with Responses

Artifact of Blood Artifact of Blood

Dan, you always out do yourself, with each song....is there a limit!?? Godly.

DanJohansen responds:

Woah thanks brother, 'preciate that a ton, we're def gonna collab soon! I just gotta find the right material for us!

Piercing Lazer - Arise From the Beast (Instrumental- m0lecular) Piercing Lazer - Arise From the Beast (Instrumental- m0lecular)

Really great tune and incredible cause.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks! Just wait till i get vocals on this bad boy in the future :P

The Voyage The Voyage

I am speechless.
You are Gods.

Ok, not speechless.... Is there a way I jump on this collab train? hahaha, I could use some molten fingers like this. fuck.

DanJohansen responds:

Honored by your epic review Bad-Man! You fucking rock! JUMP ON THE COLLAB TRAIN!

Wander (Rough WIP) Wander (Rough WIP)

Holy fuck! SPANKER! haha.
This is fucking rad. What's your role in the band?

Sounds pretty fucking dark and heavy as balls. radness bruddah. \m/

lebansker0n responds:

YEEEEUH!! SPANKER IS FUCKIN BACK! Thanks a bunch maing! I am lead guitars and the growly shit in the band. Currently we are doing a 70/30 split with covers/originals. Our main set is a bunch of covers from metal bands that are big in the goth scene of the 90s and 00s. We are doing some Type O Negative, Sentenced, Poisonblack, Charon and Katatonia and then peppering some originals throughout. It actually started out as a Sentenced cover band, but shit happened lol. Anyway, its fuckin awesome that you dig it! Thank you so much :)

Burning Hope Burning Hope

Pretty cool feel. Almost mysterious.
Wish it was real guitars, might be a little more hard hitting, but that's just me. Like to hit motherfuckers hard.

This was still a great directional idea! Nice work.

DreyLand responds:

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your review! I'm glad you like it and I will try to change this guitar to something more realistic :)
Thanks for the 5 stars, I will improve!

Piercing Lazer - Galaxy (Instrumental) Piercing Lazer - Galaxy (Instrumental)

Really like the feel of this. Nice mix, feels industrial in places. Pleasure listening to your stuff. :)

RealFaction responds:

Thanks! :) hoping to release this stuff with vocals later in the year if health improves, got a couple other songs a part of the deluxe edition of the record.

Dango Daikazoku Lullaby Dango Daikazoku Lullaby

Dig it much. Love music box things. I usually make them creepy. Didn't know there was a "joy" side. lol. Cool stuff. :) Cello was a nice touch.

ChronoNomad responds:

Thanks a bunch for the quick review, man! If you're looking for something with a nice creepy ambient vibe, there's always my 2013 Halloween submission, Abyssal Reflection. That said, it's awesome that you could still enjoy the happier side of things with this one, too. It's also meant to be a bit on the sad side, and that slow attack cello really helps out with that, I think.

Kid Project - Showtime (instrumental beat) Kid Project - Showtime (instrumental beat)

Chill vibe.
nice work. You should rap.

been too long. Sorry i've been absent. You've been kicking ass around here. Glad to see it, brother.

RealFaction responds:

I didn't know you liked rap! xD Well this is my rap project, but due to my health I'm yet to get stuff done as much as I want. This beat is actually for a friend. It's not the type of beat I'd rap over, this is my "okay" beat, the beats I love are still in hiding but this year I'll bust them out.

I've got almost all the lyrics done, still working on beats. Thanks! :) Hope you're doing well!

ISO-Metaljonus ISO-Metaljonus

Did I show you mah titties for this one?

( * ) ( * )

Metaljonus responds:

So hawt :O8=====D*****

Shackles of Fate Shackles of Fate

I've been neglecting my brothers on newgrounds, too much!! Forgot to leave a review of this, but I already showed you mah titties over it! hahaha.

Fucking awesome as always. leads and shit = ball sweats!!

DanJohansen responds:

Glad you dug it brother!! No worries, know you're busy as shit. Your titties on anything is golden lmao!