Be a Supporter!

Bad-Man-IncorporatedBad-Man-Incorporated

Main News Movies Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 855 Fans
Follow Bad-Man-Incorporated

1,951 audio Reviews with Responses

Boomsplode Boomsplode

Rated 5 / 5 stars 6 days ago

Cool! Took a bit to get rolling. But sick stuff. Dug it. Congrats on Front Page. Can I play this on my radio show in the fall?

Cimba responds:

Thanks! And sure you can play it wherever!

Stay the $ame - J Stepp Stay the $ame - J Stepp

Rated 5 / 5 stars 6 days ago

Cool tune mang. Congrats on fp. Can I play this on my radio show?

Jstep1990 responds:

sure man email me the details! ShadowLakeProductions@Gmail.com

Family Inc. (Instrumental) Family Inc. (Instrumental)

Rated 4 / 5 stars 6 days ago

It's pretty rad tune. Can't wait to hear it complete. There is a lot going on in the center channel area..don't forget to pan your guitars left and right as it opens up all sorts of room for your vocals! That'll thicken this motherfucker up too.\m/

RealFaction responds:

Gotcha, thanks!

Self Enemy Self Enemy

Rated 5 / 5 stars 7 days ago

See? now my bad for not reviewing...dig it. I will use it next season. on my show. fucker. haha.

Metallica1136 responds:

Haha, I don't blame you, not much reason to be on this site anymore. And thanks fucker! Haha!

Black Feathers (demo) Black Feathers (demo)

Rated 5 / 5 stars 7 days ago

Great tune, mang! Your vocals have definitely improved. Still a bit pitchy in spots and a bit out of control here and there...but otherwise some solid shit. You've been working pretty hard on them Great song, mang.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks! Yes I've been working hard on this album. I'll re-record some vocals next week or the week after when my studio is set up, it's almost done :) and redo the guitars in the chorus. i'm happy this got frontpaged. Means a lot this review coming from you though, always loved your stuff. You and the old singer for Alice in Chains inspired my new singing style as well as the lead singer of Alter Bridge :) glad you like it!

Breed - Nirvana cover Breed - Nirvana cover

Rated 5 / 5 stars 8 days ago

I like this cover. The best part is a cover isn't a "copy". It's a tribute...you make it your own. You aren't Nirvana and in fact, I like your vocals better. Yeah. For real.

Great stuff.

Stereocrisis responds:

Thanks for the kind words. People usually have all these expectations of production quality, and I'm just one guy with an acoustic guitar, with no real aspirations to make it famous. If I had the money to do so, I wouldn't even want to waste it on professionally recording someone else's music. I do these covers for fun using a handheld camera to record. I've had some critics forget that I'm just a fan doing a tribute. So thank you for recognizing what I am, instead of attaching an opinion of what I should have done to make it better. These are one take recordings, and also, I genuinely listen bootleg versions of Nirvana songs some times. (On Youtube, or other forms of bootleg copies.) So to those people who assume I'm always doing a cover of the album version, I'd like them to take into consideration that they haven't considered that at all in the 5 seconds it took them to leave a mean comment. Sorry to rant on such a positive review. lol

Dimensions-Metaljonus Dimensions-Metaljonus

Rated 5 / 5 stars 10 days ago

Wow.
Wonder how many times I've said that.
Great melody. Great leads.
Pro stuff, mang.
Obviously gonna be on our show. Like every goddamn week...hahahaha.

Jizzable. Totally.

Metaljonus responds:

Sweet! Thanks Shawn! :D

Cold Justice Cold Justice

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 2, 2014

Love all the effects and such. KULE song, mang. Glad you broke through your block. Love these riffs with the squeal at the end...just bone crushing. Gonna play this, on me show, me thinks.

Metallica1136 responds:

Thanks man, I'm really glad you like it! If you play it on your radio show, that would be kickass! :D

Dragonic Breath Dragonic Breath

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 2, 2014

This is awesome, Dan! Gonna play it on my radio show!! Good pump me up song. I've born feeling quite ill lately...this really hit the spot

DanJohansen responds:

Awesome brother! Thanks for playing it on your radio show and get better!

Closure-Metaljonus Closure-Metaljonus

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 28, 2014

Its seems like a big release, even though I first perceived this as suuuuper dark. Very evolutionary. Totally dig this a lot, really shows the amount of you, put in it.

Without being gay. lol.

METAL

Metaljonus responds:

Yeah, it's pretty dark but life ain't always purty like you! :P