Bad-Man-IncorporatedBad-Man-Incorporated

Main News Movies Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 899 Fans
Follow Bad-Man-Incorporated

1,996 audio Reviews with Responses

Now You're Lost (FCDX) Now You're Lost (FCDX)

I fucking sang along! haha. Super interesting song, brother. 3:48 stuff kicked my ass...as did the rest of the song. Pretty rad, brother. Glad to see some new stuffings by you!

FarCryDX responds:

Thanks man! Where the fuck have you been?!

Mater Infinitum - Part III Mater Infinitum - Part III

Such an epic listening experience, anything you do. Jesus, man. Outrageous. Absolutely blew my mind. LOVED the slow down through the 16 minute mark. Your mind is one giant explosion of creation. Cool beans, brother. Been too long. \m/

Lashmush responds:

Hey, thanks for the support, BMI! c:

Evil Evil

dood, this is rad as fuck. It sounded pretty awesome, just on my laptop...can't wait to get into my studio and giver a good, loud fucking listen. Will play on my radio show, if coo.
Awesome, brother. \m/

JDawg00100 responds:

Feel free to! Glad you enjoyed it :D

Arms of Sorrow (vocals) Arms of Sorrow (vocals)

Fucking nice work, brother.
dug it a lot.\m/

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Thank you sir! I had fun doing it.
Gotta get EoH done too. I need about 17 more hours a day...
\m/

The Power I Feel The Power I Feel

Fucking adventure metal. That's what this is. You and Dan...fuck. My favorites. \m/ Uber love that phazy part starting at 3:17. Rad.

TheDoomrider responds:

OYEAH!! Thanx B-man! Appreciate it!

Pure Morning [Placebo] Cover Pure Morning [Placebo] Cover

Awesome tune, like it a lot!
Songbird be interested in working with me on some stuff?

ManuForti responds:

Great thanks :D
I'll forward your message on. Not sure how active she is on NG anymore.

Djont sound test Djont sound test

Fucking rad. <3

JacobusMusic responds:

Thanks :)

Year of the Sword Year of the Sword

This is sweet as fuck, mang. Really dig it a lot! Superior drummer sounds so rad. Gotta get me this...hahaha.

Everything sounds fucking fantastic, brother.

5 by 5.

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Oh, dude, I know, Superior is BEAST.
Thanks for the double 5, amigo.
I'm still planning on hitting that KsE track. Just gotta find the time.
Metal forever!

Dildozlopilis-Metaljonus Dildozlopilis-Metaljonus

Hey Guy,

You're pretty awesome at the musics. We should totally hang out. haha

Your drums are so awesome. I'm jealous. Your tags contain the word fart. No farticulate here. As always, i love your leads. I like that they are fit into the music, with feels, rather than perfectly technical leads in the proper key. It sounds more like feels first, then of course, your ridiculous technical skillz! Anyways, mix was tight, even on the laptop speakers. Nice work.

Metaljonus responds:

Dude i swear one day ill fly to canada to have many beers w you lol and as always thanks for listening. You are the man who is bad! Lol

Depths of Oblivion Depths of Oblivion

So rad, brother. Your leads are so smooth and the vocals are dark and fitting with this theme. I was really hoping to hear your really high, belt out vocals, in what I know you can do. ( I could hear those ones in the background!) however, what you have here, fits beautifully. How could they not, with your experience.haha.

Always, always awesome.

DanJohansen responds:

I was thinking about doing my ''other vocals'' but I wanted to go in this direction, it just felt better :D
Glad you dig it man! Appreciate the review brother, ROCK ON! \m/