Be a Supporter!

Bad-Man-IncorporatedBad-Man-Incorporated

Main News Movies Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 862 Fans
Follow Bad-Man-Incorporated

1,966 audio Reviews with Responses

Final Sequence(Full song) Final Sequence(Full song)

Dude, this is so awesome!! I can't believe it was down voted already. I'm going to play this on my radio show, now that we're back and running...

Really fucking rad, dude.

jaysummers759885 responds:

Thanks you Bad Man!!! I am so honored that you would have me on your show! That is so sweeeeeeet! ^_^

HEY! Did I get mixing/mastering down a little better? ... I think I did... I think I really discovered something here. OH MAN... the concept is still fresh in my mind, and I don't think I will ever forget. It is all thanks to a young man that inspired me by helping me to break down my process to its bare minimum and start fresh. I have a new found respect for a very interesting musician by the named of Sequenced. (Yes, I named the song after him)

Revelation! With Vox Revelation! With Vox

Cool stuff, brother. Very rad, energetic vibe. Mind if I play this on my radio show/podcast?

MetalRenard responds:

Thanks, I appreciate it. :)
Sure, you can play it, so long as my Youtube channel or website is mentioned (http://youtube.com/metalrenardmusic or http://metalrenardmusic.com)

Let me know if you use it! :D

The Final Sequence The Final Sequence

wow dude, this is sick. Please finish!!!

jaysummers759885 responds:

I am working in on it already! ^_^

King For a Day King For a Day

awesome!! congrats on fp ;)

Metallica1136 responds:

Holy shit, again? Dude, thanks!

Fat Terror Fat Terror

Wow. So awesome. Miss you. What are the chances of getting my hands on those samples????????????

JacobusMusic responds:

Thanks brother !! Yeah been working allot on my band Raptor lately...
And im thinking about selling the drum samples, but il have to check with the drummer whom i recorded the samples with ! Il let you know, probably won't be expensive tho, cause its just for fun.

Waver (WIP) Waver (WIP)

Dig the tune, brotha. Can't wait to hear the full album. I should say your vocals have come sooo far, man and are really awesome.
I use a lot of echo, instead of reverb. I think that's what I hear, here too. (using a laptop to listen) I've been switching to light reverb, as echo can cloud up vocals, sometimes, if the tempo isn't bang on, or it is turned up too high.

However, I don't hear that, here. It sounds pretty rad, if you ask me. It isn't about being critiqued at this point, it is about FINISH YOUR GODDAMN album already! haha.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks I've really worked hard. It means a lot coming from you cause I love your work. I should lighten up on the echo myself probably. It's still a work in progress. Yes exactly haha. I just need to record vocals for a few songs including the next single and shoot the music video. I'm hoping to release this album very soon. I'm doing a Killswitch Engage cover and a 10 Years cover as well in the future.

Bloody Revolution Bloody Revolution

Dan. Jesus, this really cool. Speaks beastmode from beginning to end. Fucking excellent blend of guitars and synth stuff, gets me fucking worked up! haha.

DanJohansen responds:

Glad you dug it man! Beastmode is fun \m/

Crashin' Crashin'

haha, is cool! Fuck expanding. People wouldn't listen to the whole damn thing anyways, since internet, there is NO ATTENTION span! haha. What was I saying?

Rad stuff brother. Keep it comin

jaysummers759885 responds:

Such wisdom you have acquired sir, and at such a young age. How have you become so full of awareness?

^_^

Metal Mon Metal Mon

Rad, it's got a 12 Foot Ninja or Ninjaspy sort of vibe to it. Dug it man. expand !

jaysummers759885 responds:

*Ninja X slips through the shadows and spots his enemies unaware, and BAM action happens and bad guys fall by the wayside in pools of blood as Ninja X's sword shines in the moonlight*

*Ninja X walks off in the distance to encounter his next victims.*

Native Faith - Suwako's Theme Native Faith - Suwako's Theme

holy fuck dude. Nice work.

Xenogenocide responds: