Be a Supporter!

Bad-Man-IncorporatedBad-Man-Incorporated

Main News Movies Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 857 Fans
Follow Bad-Man-Incorporated

1,969 audio Reviews with Responses

Crimson Rush Crimson Rush

Excellent, brother. You need to be able to do this for a living. haha. plus definitely a unique take on the lava style stages, But I think it works just fine!!kudos mang!

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks bro, been thinking of either making this or Star Systems into a metal version, since they both would adapt pretty natural in the direction of my instrumental metal style.

unholy hatred unholy hatred

Fucking sextastic riffs, motherfucker. Killer shit. Expand and finish this. I will headbang my head off.....haha. Nice work.

HighBallers responds:

Thanks! yes it needs to be finished, its a bit of a teaser.

Newborn (Slipknot Tribute) Newborn (Slipknot Tribute)

Can't say what changes to make as I listened to this on my iPod and it sounded pretty sweet. Really lovin your new shit, bro.

Who's the liar?

RealFaction responds:

Thanks. Meh some woman i was friends with for years we used to be close then she changed wasn't honest anymore became a two-face long story short. Hurt my heart since I was in love with her to say the least. She inspired a lot of my music. Thanks bro! :) this is one of the tracks off my new album coming next month.

Star Systems Star Systems

Cool mang. I can't believe you aren't writing for big companies yet. It's bullshit. haha. This is super rad, brother. Nice work. Got me in the vibe of spaceship fighting...haha.

DanJohansen responds:

Space fighting kicks ass! haha, glad you are open minded enough to enjoy this kind of old-school video game stuff! Keep on rocking brother!

B7 - Ascetic B7 - Ascetic

Ridiculous. All that is missing is an operatic female singer that can also do screamo and gutterals.

Anyways...win.

Burn7 responds:

Dude. If you can find me one of those, I will pay good money to fly them to my house specifically to record on this song.

Hahah, thank you so much for checking me out BMI, good to know you're still a staple of the NG community :P

Reborn as Machine Reborn as Machine

playing on my radio show, mang. :)

DanJohansen responds:

Awesome brotha, thanks for the radio shotgun spread!

Pinkman Pressure Pinkman Pressure

Playin this on mah radio tonight, brother. :)

Kor-Rune responds:

Thanks again bad-man!! What is this magical radio you speak of? PM me!!

Hope Hope

This is incredible, mang. Dig it a lot.

PirateCrab responds:

Thanks dude, glad you enjoyed it!

Deep Dish Deep Dish

Wat.
Wow.
Tone is rad. Line 6 pod is my babymaker too. Incredibly powerful tool. Apply to insane musician like yourself...unleashed ecstasy. nice work

Kor-Rune responds:

I want one of those real tiny red POD things bad :0

There's way more in these pedals than I thought

CNI-Metaljonus CNI-Metaljonus

When I'm done with this movie.....I'd like a crack at some vocals, brother.

Metaljonus responds: