Be a Supporter!

Bad-Man-IncorporatedBad-Man-Incorporated

Main News Movies Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 867 Fans
Follow Bad-Man-Incorporated

1,978 audio Reviews with Responses

Rage Rage

I don't feel like this was a boss fight, but it was pretty dark. And I dig that. To me, it sounded like the build up to the boss....like... climbing the mountain or traversing the caves, to get to the boss...haha. Anyways, if you achieved what you wanted here, then great. Everything together sounds like it should be together, so I dug it mang.

SoTJake responds:

Thanks :)

EndGame EndGame

Dude, so awesome. Glad you are back. One of my favorites!!!! Love this tune. \m/

XxCowMeatxX responds:

thx brother! im glad u like it.

Walk Through Glass Walk Through Glass

Excellent stuff brother. Missed ya!!!!!Welcome back!

XxCowMeatxX responds:

its nice to see an old face! ty brother!

Factioncast FINAL Episode Factioncast FINAL Episode

Sounds good. Jason was the brains behind the organizational format prowess. (O.F.P) I just showed up, drank beer and talked shit. haha. Then edited and produced it, so we sounded more awesome. We did the show for 6 years. Yes, 6 PLUS years. Jason and I have natural chemistry, so it was only natural, that we do it. haha. Now, we both have a ton of other stuff to do.

Good luck with your show, man. Super thanks for the shout out and glad we could inspire something!!

RealFaction responds:

Awesome. 6 years? Dang I was way off haha. Thanks! :)

Rebellious Intentions Rebellious Intentions

Rad as always. Is that fucking harpsichord in there!? How you manage to blend face melting metal and classical instruments, so smoothly, astounds me. Asshole. haha.. \m/

DanJohansen responds:

hahaha Harpsichord does sound like something that shouldn't fit metal XD It's got that powerful impact though which makes it cool! Glad you dig it brother! \m/

Bad Seed Bad Seed

Building anything off a bass line is fun! Cool stuff, mang!

pitbulljones responds:

It was good fun! Glad you liked the track!

Pitbulljones

Chaos Control (Heavy Edit) Chaos Control (Heavy Edit)

truly rad, brother. Dig it a lot!

RealFaction responds:

thanks!

Audio Logo Pack 2 Audio Logo Pack 2

nice work, brother.

sorohanro responds:

Thanks :)

We Die Young We Die Young

Fucking nice work, brotherman!~! Sounds fantastic!

Metallica1136 responds:

Thanks man! Glad you dig!

A Lost Tale A Lost Tale

Well, I don't know where to begin.
You. Are. My. Hero. :) haha. This is so awesome! Your instruments sound fantastic, clear and the melodies are beautiful.

Enough sappy outta me. <3 Killer shit, brother.

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks a million brother, means a ton coming from you. Glad you thought it was good stuff!