Be a Supporter!

Bad-Man-IncorporatedBad-Man-Incorporated

Main News Movies Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 870 Fans
Follow Bad-Man-Incorporated

1,982 audio Reviews with Responses

BurgeraX: Oblivion [Melodic Dubstep] BurgeraX: Oblivion [Melodic Dubstep]

This one is killer, mang. Good job!! Kept me interested, all the way through. :)

BurgeraX responds:

thanks bad man. You're the best.

Machine Machine

Really awesome! Dug it a lot!

LunyAlex responds:

Thanks man! Appreciate it!

I Will Never Forget (FCDX) I Will Never Forget (FCDX)

Holy pop punk kid. haha. Pretty awesome, man. Lyrics, totally ridiculous.. haha, but work so well. Nice man. Nice.

FarCryDX responds:

Haha yeah the lyrics are definitely the weakest point, but when did pop punk lyrics ever matter anyway? Thanks man, much love!

The Smell (FCDX) The Smell (FCDX)

Dude, this is so awesome! Fucking all over the spectrum but feels fucking exactly like it should! Nice work! I can hear so many little styles and stuff in here. Great job with everything, mang. Really rad!!

FarCryDX responds:

Yes this is the one I was most excited for you to review, I was trying to keep it simple for the most part, gotta love drop tunings as well. You're awesome, man! Much love.

Giants Kingdom Giants Kingdom

Fucking epic, brother. Epic.

DanJohansen responds:

Appreciate it brother! METAL THE FUCK ON!

The Last Hope The Last Hope

Ridiculous. Nice finger work. haha. My homer sausage fingers are jealous!
Killer leads.

jaysummers759885 responds:

Thank you Bad. Ya know... sometimes I think that I am disguising my real talent with ways to improve my mixing/mastering. Coming from a guy with your ability it is really a compliment that you would like my work.

Perhaps it is time to start showing what I am truly in my heart. I just need the discipline to finish my songs, and that has never been my strongest point.

Maybe I just need to let it all go and just play.

Rage Rage

I don't feel like this was a boss fight, but it was pretty dark. And I dig that. To me, it sounded like the build up to the boss....like... climbing the mountain or traversing the caves, to get to the boss...haha. Anyways, if you achieved what you wanted here, then great. Everything together sounds like it should be together, so I dug it mang.

SoTJake responds:

Thanks :)

EndGame EndGame

Dude, so awesome. Glad you are back. One of my favorites!!!! Love this tune. \m/

XxCowMeatxX responds:

thx brother! im glad u like it.

Walk Through Glass Walk Through Glass

Excellent stuff brother. Missed ya!!!!!Welcome back!

XxCowMeatxX responds:

its nice to see an old face! ty brother!

Factioncast FINAL Episode Factioncast FINAL Episode

Sounds good. Jason was the brains behind the organizational format prowess. (O.F.P) I just showed up, drank beer and talked shit. haha. Then edited and produced it, so we sounded more awesome. We did the show for 6 years. Yes, 6 PLUS years. Jason and I have natural chemistry, so it was only natural, that we do it. haha. Now, we both have a ton of other stuff to do.

Good luck with your show, man. Super thanks for the shout out and glad we could inspire something!!

RealFaction responds:

Awesome. 6 years? Dang I was way off haha. Thanks! :)