2,006 audio Reviews with Responses

Burning Hope Burning Hope

Pretty cool feel. Almost mysterious.
Wish it was real guitars, might be a little more hard hitting, but that's just me. Like to hit motherfuckers hard.

This was still a great directional idea! Nice work.

DreyLand responds:

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your review! I'm glad you like it and I will try to change this guitar to something more realistic :)
Thanks for the 5 stars, I will improve!

Piercing Lazer - Galaxy (Instrumental) Piercing Lazer - Galaxy (Instrumental)

Really like the feel of this. Nice mix, feels industrial in places. Pleasure listening to your stuff. :)

RealFaction responds:

Thanks! :) hoping to release this stuff with vocals later in the year if health improves, got a couple other songs a part of the deluxe edition of the record.

Dango Daikazoku Lullaby Dango Daikazoku Lullaby

Dig it much. Love music box things. I usually make them creepy. Didn't know there was a "joy" side. lol. Cool stuff. :) Cello was a nice touch.

ChronoNomad responds:

Thanks a bunch for the quick review, man! If you're looking for something with a nice creepy ambient vibe, there's always my 2013 Halloween submission, Abyssal Reflection. That said, it's awesome that you could still enjoy the happier side of things with this one, too. It's also meant to be a bit on the sad side, and that slow attack cello really helps out with that, I think.

Kid Project - Showtime (instrumental beat) Kid Project - Showtime (instrumental beat)

Chill vibe.
nice work. You should rap.

been too long. Sorry i've been absent. You've been kicking ass around here. Glad to see it, brother.

RealFaction responds:

I didn't know you liked rap! xD Well this is my rap project, but due to my health I'm yet to get stuff done as much as I want. This beat is actually for a friend. It's not the type of beat I'd rap over, this is my "okay" beat, the beats I love are still in hiding but this year I'll bust them out.

I've got almost all the lyrics done, still working on beats. Thanks! :) Hope you're doing well!

ISO-Metaljonus ISO-Metaljonus

Did I show you mah titties for this one?

( * ) ( * )

Metaljonus responds:

So hawt :O8=====D*****

Shackles of Fate Shackles of Fate

I've been neglecting my brothers on newgrounds, too much!! Forgot to leave a review of this, but I already showed you mah titties over it! hahaha.

Fucking awesome as always. leads and shit = ball sweats!!

DanJohansen responds:

Glad you dug it brother!! No worries, know you're busy as shit. Your titties on anything is golden lmao!

Lunacy Lunacy

Fucking dig that you used complicated riffs, yet made it fucking crushing and easy listening. I hate having to work at listening to a tune. hahaha.

LOVE the Gojira ish slides! lol.

Killer fucking shit, man. Killer.

JDawg00100 responds:

Thank you! I appreciate it :D

New Song New Song

Killer. Very cool tune, mang. Dig it a lot. Are you gonna vocalize it? You should mang. Has a ton of potential!

JDawg00100 responds:

I'm not much of a singer and don't really know very many people who would add vocals, thanks for the review :D

Consequence Consequence

Fun shit, mang! Glad to see you still posting!

MindOverMatt responds:

Hey brotha!!!! Man, I was just listening to "Quiet Killings" last night! Send me something dude, I would love to collaborate again!

BurgeraX: Distress Remix (Evilwave & St4rbuck) [Dubstep] BurgeraX: Distress Remix (Evilwave & St4rbuck) [Dubstep]

Rad, son.