Main News Movies Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 898 Fans
Follow Bad-Man-Incorporated

1,993 audio Reviews with Responses

Arms of Sorrow (vocals) Arms of Sorrow (vocals)

Fucking nice work, brother.
dug it a lot.\m/

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Thank you sir! I had fun doing it.
Gotta get EoH done too. I need about 17 more hours a day...

The Power I Feel The Power I Feel

Fucking adventure metal. That's what this is. You and Dan...fuck. My favorites. \m/ Uber love that phazy part starting at 3:17. Rad.

TheDoomrider responds:

OYEAH!! Thanx B-man! Appreciate it!

Pure Morning [Placebo] Cover Pure Morning [Placebo] Cover

Awesome tune, like it a lot!
Songbird be interested in working with me on some stuff?

ManuForti responds:

Great thanks :D
I'll forward your message on. Not sure how active she is on NG anymore.

Djont sound test Djont sound test

Fucking rad. <3

JacobusMusic responds:

Thanks :)

Year of the Sword Year of the Sword

This is sweet as fuck, mang. Really dig it a lot! Superior drummer sounds so rad. Gotta get me this...hahaha.

Everything sounds fucking fantastic, brother.

5 by 5.

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Oh, dude, I know, Superior is BEAST.
Thanks for the double 5, amigo.
I'm still planning on hitting that KsE track. Just gotta find the time.
Metal forever!

Dildozlopilis-Metaljonus Dildozlopilis-Metaljonus

Hey Guy,

You're pretty awesome at the musics. We should totally hang out. haha

Your drums are so awesome. I'm jealous. Your tags contain the word fart. No farticulate here. As always, i love your leads. I like that they are fit into the music, with feels, rather than perfectly technical leads in the proper key. It sounds more like feels first, then of course, your ridiculous technical skillz! Anyways, mix was tight, even on the laptop speakers. Nice work.

Metaljonus responds:

Dude i swear one day ill fly to canada to have many beers w you lol and as always thanks for listening. You are the man who is bad! Lol

Depths of Oblivion Depths of Oblivion

So rad, brother. Your leads are so smooth and the vocals are dark and fitting with this theme. I was really hoping to hear your really high, belt out vocals, in what I know you can do. ( I could hear those ones in the background!) however, what you have here, fits beautifully. How could they not, with your experience.haha.

Always, always awesome.

DanJohansen responds:

I was thinking about doing my ''other vocals'' but I wanted to go in this direction, it just felt better :D
Glad you dig it man! Appreciate the review brother, ROCK ON! \m/

My Inner Face My Inner Face

Awesome stuff, brother. Can I play this at the end of my show this week? (Yes, we are doing our show again)

Would be raaaad. Your solo is fucking insane. Love the transition at the end..awesome, awesome stuff.

jaysummers759885 responds:

I would be honored Bad-Man. If you ever want to use any of my songs, you don't have to ask me. This is written permission for you to use any of my work on your internet radio show at any time, as long as it is non-commercial.

I am a big indie artist, so I don't sell my work anymore. lol, but yeah man... you have my mad respect bruv, I will always be backing you up. ^_^

The First Kiss The First Kiss

Dug it a lot. Did you put a "bird" in there? haha. Goosebump that first kiss always is. Very cool.

Bosa responds:

Lol it was a whistle! Thanks, man. I appreciate you a lot.

Going for Broke (FCDX) Going for Broke (FCDX)

this is so incredibly pop punk. Awesome job winning that genre! hahaha. Nice work, dude!

FarCryDX responds:

Thanks man! I've still got metal things in the works, I just told my sweetheart I'd write her something and what better genre to gush with than pop punk?! Haha. Much appreciated, man!