Be a Supporter!

Bad-Man-IncorporatedBad-Man-Incorporated

Main News Movies Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 877 Fans
Follow Bad-Man-Incorporated

1,987 audio Reviews with Responses

Riding Through w/Clean guitar and some vox Riding Through w/Clean guitar and some vox

I have listened to all your shit, brother. So rad. Really missed your music. Big staple on my ipod and workout list. Fuck, we'd drink a lot of beer if you lived closer. haha.

Xenogenocide responds:

Hahaha, thanks Bad Man! I'll make it one of my life goals to come and have a round with the Bad man himself! haha :D

IYD - Latin Crap Pasta IYD - Latin Crap Pasta

I wish you had more time, too. You fucking rule.

InYourDreams responds:

Hey Bad-Man! Thanks man :D... Yeah I finished the recordings like 3 hours before the deadline so I just did a very fast mix. I'll definetly work some more on it, cause I want to use it in my next release :). This song inspired me to make a new EP.

Thanks for the comment, dude and cheers! :D

The Molecular Level The Molecular Level

your leads are like silk. Song gave me goosebumps, brother.
This is your shit, brother. I dig it. A lot. Heart u.

Xenogenocide responds:

Thanks Bad! I can always count on you brother! ;)

Reptilian Lair Reptilian Lair

I love this song so much it even made it to the front page! haha.
Man, once my work settles down, we NEEEEEED to do another collab. haha.

DanJohansen responds:

Preciate it a ton brother! We def should do another collab later on man, that would be epic!

BurgeraX: Oblivion [Melodic Dubstep] BurgeraX: Oblivion [Melodic Dubstep]

This one is killer, mang. Good job!! Kept me interested, all the way through. :)

BurgeraX responds:

thanks bad man. You're the best.

Machine Machine

Really awesome! Dug it a lot!

LunyAlex responds:

Thanks man! Appreciate it!

I Will Never Forget (FCDX) I Will Never Forget (FCDX)

Holy pop punk kid. haha. Pretty awesome, man. Lyrics, totally ridiculous.. haha, but work so well. Nice man. Nice.

FarCryDX responds:

Haha yeah the lyrics are definitely the weakest point, but when did pop punk lyrics ever matter anyway? Thanks man, much love!

The Smell (FCDX) The Smell (FCDX)

Dude, this is so awesome! Fucking all over the spectrum but feels fucking exactly like it should! Nice work! I can hear so many little styles and stuff in here. Great job with everything, mang. Really rad!!

FarCryDX responds:

Yes this is the one I was most excited for you to review, I was trying to keep it simple for the most part, gotta love drop tunings as well. You're awesome, man! Much love.

Giants Kingdom Giants Kingdom

Fucking epic, brother. Epic.

DanJohansen responds:

Appreciate it brother! METAL THE FUCK ON!

The Last Hope The Last Hope

Ridiculous. Nice finger work. haha. My homer sausage fingers are jealous!
Killer leads.

jaysummers759885 responds:

Thank you Bad. Ya know... sometimes I think that I am disguising my real talent with ways to improve my mixing/mastering. Coming from a guy with your ability it is really a compliment that you would like my work.

Perhaps it is time to start showing what I am truly in my heart. I just need the discipline to finish my songs, and that has never been my strongest point.

Maybe I just need to let it all go and just play.