Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 882 Fans
Follow Bad-Man-Incorporated

1,990 audio Reviews with Responses

Depths of Oblivion Depths of Oblivion

So rad, brother. Your leads are so smooth and the vocals are dark and fitting with this theme. I was really hoping to hear your really high, belt out vocals, in what I know you can do. ( I could hear those ones in the background!) however, what you have here, fits beautifully. How could they not, with your experience.haha.

Always, always awesome.

DanJohansen responds:

I was thinking about doing my ''other vocals'' but I wanted to go in this direction, it just felt better :D
Glad you dig it man! Appreciate the review brother, ROCK ON! \m/

My Inner Face My Inner Face

Awesome stuff, brother. Can I play this at the end of my show this week? (Yes, we are doing our show again)

Would be raaaad. Your solo is fucking insane. Love the transition at the end..awesome, awesome stuff.

jaysummers759885 responds:

I would be honored Bad-Man. If you ever want to use any of my songs, you don't have to ask me. This is written permission for you to use any of my work on your internet radio show at any time, as long as it is non-commercial.

I am a big indie artist, so I don't sell my work anymore. lol, but yeah man... you have my mad respect bruv, I will always be backing you up. ^_^

The First Kiss The First Kiss

Dug it a lot. Did you put a "bird" in there? haha. Goosebump that first kiss always is. Very cool.

Bosa responds:

Lol it was a whistle! Thanks, man. I appreciate you a lot.

Going for Broke (FCDX) Going for Broke (FCDX)

this is so incredibly pop punk. Awesome job winning that genre! hahaha. Nice work, dude!

FarCryDX responds:

Thanks man! I've still got metal things in the works, I just told my sweetheart I'd write her something and what better genre to gush with than pop punk?! Haha. Much appreciated, man!

Riding Through w/Clean guitar and some vox Riding Through w/Clean guitar and some vox

I have listened to all your shit, brother. So rad. Really missed your music. Big staple on my ipod and workout list. Fuck, we'd drink a lot of beer if you lived closer. haha.

Xenogenocide responds:

Hahaha, thanks Bad Man! I'll make it one of my life goals to come and have a round with the Bad man himself! haha :D

IYD - Latin Crap Pasta IYD - Latin Crap Pasta

I wish you had more time, too. You fucking rule.

InYourDreams responds:

Hey Bad-Man! Thanks man :D... Yeah I finished the recordings like 3 hours before the deadline so I just did a very fast mix. I'll definetly work some more on it, cause I want to use it in my next release :). This song inspired me to make a new EP.

Thanks for the comment, dude and cheers! :D

The Molecular Level The Molecular Level

your leads are like silk. Song gave me goosebumps, brother.
This is your shit, brother. I dig it. A lot. Heart u.

Xenogenocide responds:

Thanks Bad! I can always count on you brother! ;)

Reptilian Lair Reptilian Lair

I love this song so much it even made it to the front page! haha.
Man, once my work settles down, we NEEEEEED to do another collab. haha.

DanJohansen responds:

Preciate it a ton brother! We def should do another collab later on man, that would be epic!

BurgeraX: Oblivion [Melodic Dubstep] BurgeraX: Oblivion [Melodic Dubstep]

This one is killer, mang. Good job!! Kept me interested, all the way through. :)

BurgeraX responds:

thanks bad man. You're the best.

Machine Machine

Really awesome! Dug it a lot!

LunyAlex responds:

Thanks man! Appreciate it!