Be a Supporter!

Bad-Man-IncorporatedBad-Man-Incorporated

Main News Movies Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 866 Fans
Follow Bad-Man-Incorporated

1,972 audio Reviews with Responses

Bad Seed Bad Seed

Building anything off a bass line is fun! Cool stuff, mang!

pitbulljones responds:

It was good fun! Glad you liked the track!

Pitbulljones

Chaos Control (Heavy Edit) Chaos Control (Heavy Edit)

truly rad, brother. Dig it a lot!

RealFaction responds:

thanks!

We Die Young We Die Young

Fucking nice work, brotherman!~! Sounds fantastic!

Metallica1136 responds:

Thanks man! Glad you dig!

A Lost Tale A Lost Tale

Well, I don't know where to begin.
You. Are. My. Hero. :) haha. This is so awesome! Your instruments sound fantastic, clear and the melodies are beautiful.

Enough sappy outta me. <3 Killer shit, brother.

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks a million brother, means a ton coming from you. Glad you thought it was good stuff!

Comedy sit-down:conspiracies Comedy sit-down:conspiracies

Are you reading from a script? Everything seems jumbled together and it was hard to feel the punchlines of the funny. You spoke quickly and mono-toned. After a second listen, the shit is funny! Your delivery will need to evolve a tad more or just write a script that only outlines what you are going to talk about..so you can talk freely and use your script as a guide, only. Sometimes, digressing from the main script or idea can be equally as fun. This will fall into place, if you keep at it. :)

Anyways, I felt it was a great start, and I love conspiracy theories! haha. If you do anymore, PM me, would love to give them a listen.

You ever watch that dude from Next Level Bullshit, on youtube?

Nice work, keep it up, mang.

rojozeus responds:

Wow thanks! thats a big help! really im flattered! i will try to improve on my next one! and stop focusing on the script parts. thanks!

Happy Douche Happy Douche

Who are you???haha. Haven't seen you in ages, brother!! This is a pretty rad little tune! I can't wait to hear it with vocals! I can hear all the melodies in my head!! Please send me a PM when this is updated with vocals!! Glad to see you, brother!

Metalized responds:

Haha, nice to hear from u man! Yea i know it has been too long, bro! But I'm still going strong even though I'm not that active here. Yea i think the vocals will be sick. I will for sure PM you when it's ready! Take care, bro! And thanks for the review! I will keep you posted! Cheers!

Hysteria Hysteria

Rad tune, mang. Really dig the tone of the guitars! Had a pretty heavy vibe overall! Nice work with the synth!! I've never really been able to incorporate synths into my tunes. No matter how hard I try...haha. Awesome stuff. Really dig the whole tune. Seems filling and complete, to me. Would love to play this on my show, one day, if ok with you?

JDawg00100 responds:

That's cool with me if you want to use it, thanks for listening! :D

Music Demo '15 Music Demo '15

Excellent demo reel, brother! Hoping you get some solid work!! GREAT selection. No country? you racist bastard! haha.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks. haha well i dont have any good enough guitar samples for that....and some instruments i don't have. If it doesn't have enough heart in it, I won't make it :P and I'd rather have the right things for it. And it's not racist, it's stylist xP i think haha Idk. Thanks man! Also keep an eye out, my next single is releasing with the album march 31st hopefully with a music video. You inspired my singing on that track sorta :P

Final Sequence(Full song) Final Sequence(Full song)

Dude, this is so awesome!! I can't believe it was down voted already. I'm going to play this on my radio show, now that we're back and running...

Really fucking rad, dude.

jaysummers759885 responds:

Thanks you Bad Man!!! I am so honored that you would have me on your show! That is so sweeeeeeet! ^_^

HEY! Did I get mixing/mastering down a little better? ... I think I did... I think I really discovered something here. OH MAN... the concept is still fresh in my mind, and I don't think I will ever forget. It is all thanks to a young man that inspired me by helping me to break down my process to its bare minimum and start fresh. I have a new found respect for a very interesting musician by the named of Sequenced. (Yes, I named the song after him)

Revelation! With Vox Revelation! With Vox

Cool stuff, brother. Very rad, energetic vibe. Mind if I play this on my radio show/podcast?

MetalRenard responds:

Thanks, I appreciate it. :)
Sure, you can play it, so long as my Youtube channel or website is mentioned (http://youtube.com/metalrenardmusic or http://metalrenardmusic.com)

Let me know if you use it! :D