Covenant Killer V5.99 Covenant Killer V5.99

haha, cool

Dig shootin stuff. Especially covenant. Nice for a first flash! And thanks for using one of my tunes. \m/

denose2003 responds:

Ha, I'm honored. <3

Thanks dude!

Really good song.

ChatterBox Chat Room v2.0 ChatterBox Chat Room v2.0

Pretty engaging if you don't make sense.

I made as least sense as possible, got some good laughs. haha. FUN. Although rather disturbing, knowing reality is nonexistant there. :D Just like any other game or such like that.

Kudos for that.

ZiggyZack99 responds:

Yep.

The Pilot's Peril The Pilot's Peril

Cool Game

Cool game, man. Graphics were sweet. Speed of the background was also pretty cool. Thank you for using my music. I found it a tad loud, and being one of my older recordings, there was bad clipping. I've started going through my old loops and cleaning them up a little. I'm posting them on my alt account, here:

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/107112
If you were interested. Also, if you ever need custom music for your stuff, feel free to give me a pm.

Cool game man, I'd say equip the plane with defensive shooting abilities, but it was a passenger airline, so it was pretty cool man.

Good game, and thanks again for usin the tunes!\m/

demoninabottle responds:

Thanks. Yeah, but I kind of needed that particular loop because I wanted to keep the file size to a minimum.

Story maker beta Story maker beta

hahaha

You have a few spelling errors, but as fucking around goes...this was my story on the first go. hahaha Stink Digit.

One day, when Bad Man was flying his Train, his Train beeped, signaling that it was runing low on fuel, so Bad Man landed on the nearest planet, planet Shitonia. Which was inhabited by Shitty Shitmonkey's, so Bad Man got out his trusty cannon and proceded onto the surface of planet Shitonia, as he walked away from his Train, he saw a Shitty Shitmonkey, he faced his cannon at the Shitty Shitmonkey and shot it in the stinkdigit. The Shitmonkey fell to the ground, with blood pouring out of it's stinkdigit, Bad Man bent over to the dead Shitmonkey and searched its corps for anything that his Train could use for fule. But sadly, no such luck, there was no fule, but as Bad Man stood back up, he turned around, and he saw a group of Shitty Shitmonkey, now he regreted shooting the Shitmonkey in the stinkdigit, because now all the Shitty Shitmonkey's where Sad, and they ran after him. Bad Man was bashed to a bloody pulp with Sword's, and was then fed to the king of planet Shitonia. The End (wasnt that a happy ending)

Made me laugh. Thanks.

Button Game Button Game

Fuck you dickhead.

yeah, this game sucks balls, (hahaha)because for the first few times I was like..."what the fuck!? Is is broken???C'mon Billy Bean, what happened?"
Then I went back and actually read what the hell I was supposed to do. Then the game no longer sucked. In fact, it pissed my wife off, which made me laugh so hard, beer came out my nose. FTW
Anyways, it didn't really suck balls, just made me feel stupid for a few seconds.

Did I finish it?.......er...no.

Good job again, my friend.

Billy-Bean responds:

Lmfao, nice man. Tell your wife I'm sorry. :P A lot of people felt stupid while playing this though, so don't feel bad, lol. It even took ME three days of on and off play to beat it, and I made the damn thing. :P Well thanks for playing and reviewing man, keep it easy!

~Leonard

Bad-Man-Inc Quiz! Bad-Man-Inc Quiz!

I gave it a 5 for humor....

....because I actually got a question wrong. hahaha.
Anyways, really cool and can't believe someone did this. It blows my fucking mind. You should do some other authors too. This is great...

Thanks a hell of a lot for putting my name out there. And its a way better flash than mine..(WHICH WAS BLAMMED) haha.

Kickass my friend. And if you need any custom songs for any flashes...let me know!\m/

Billy-Bean responds:

Lmao, nice dude. I can't see how me makin' this surprised you, you know you're my most favorite audio artist on Newgrounds and you deserve the recognition. :-P And I will probably do it for other audio authors as well, if they want me to. I'm thinking of doing one for SoundShifter. And it was my pleasure to help further getting your name out there. Work on your flash skills to! :-P
Thanks for the offer, I might hold you up to it sometime! :-D
Like the little picture I made for this btw? Hyped up your \m/ haha. Thanks lots for reviewing this man! \m/

Clock Crew Arena Clock Crew Arena

Yeah.

Awesome. I like to punch things.

It was one of the better clock things I've seen and played. Good job. Simple enough as to not confuse people, the graphics were enough for it not to get boring on the eyes, releases plenty of aggression and that music. Damn. hahaha. Thanks for using my tune in a great flash!

TrueDarkness responds:

Hah, Thanks man. I was searching the audio portal, came across such a great song, and had to add it to the game. Great music, I'd like to take the time to review some of your stuff when I'm not busy. Anyway, glad you liked the game, thanks for reviewing ;)

Finalslam Finalslam

ROCKED

Kick ass game! So many options and cool things to do. Nice job. Took a while to figure out the controls and combos, but that is the whole idea of most video games...you don't just RULE the first time you play. Its about the learning. The more you play, the better you get...unless you just suck at video games in general.
The audio you chose was very impressive and fit well. You even used one of my crappy tunes. Thanks man!:D \m/

its gone rite now its gone rite now

well

One of the better dress up games. Only because you took the time to animate your parts and stuff. That to me is enough to give you the 5/5 and hope you stay alive. (Let alone the fact you used some kick ass music!)
Good job. I hope it finds a home here.\m/

fckin-clum responds:

Hehe yeah, the music's the barbeque sauce on this baby. I'm pretty sure it will survive, it's on a 2.9 (can I get banned for saying that)
Meh. Dude, go on Msn. *jab jabs air*