Salad Fingers 10 Salad Fingers 10

killer creepy stuff as usual. love it.

Rising Edge Design Rising Edge Design

Eerie and awesome. Dug it a ton.

karismaticprik responds:

Thanks appreciate the review

Sound of Blood Sound of Blood

Haha, awesome.

Epic battle.
This was pretty cool, man.

P.S. Fuck you . haha. Can't tell you how many times I've ended a letter that way.

Thanks for using my music in a great flash.

Covenant Killer V5.99 Covenant Killer V5.99

haha, cool

Dig shootin stuff. Especially covenant. Nice for a first flash! And thanks for using one of my tunes. \m/

denose2003 responds:

Ha, I'm honored. <3

Thanks dude!

Really good song.

ChatterBox Chat Room v2.0 ChatterBox Chat Room v2.0

Pretty engaging if you don't make sense.

I made as least sense as possible, got some good laughs. haha. FUN. Although rather disturbing, knowing reality is nonexistant there. :D Just like any other game or such like that.

Kudos for that.

ZiggyZack99 responds:

The Pilot's Peril The Pilot's Peril

Cool Game

Cool game, man. Graphics were sweet. Speed of the background was also pretty cool. Thank you for using my music. I found it a tad loud, and being one of my older recordings, there was bad clipping. I've started going through my old loops and cleaning them up a little. I'm posting them on my alt account, here: n/107112
If you were interested. Also, if you ever need custom music for your stuff, feel free to give me a pm.

Cool game man, I'd say equip the plane with defensive shooting abilities, but it was a passenger airline, so it was pretty cool man.

Good game, and thanks again for usin the tunes!\m/

demoninabottle responds:

Thanks. Yeah, but I kind of needed that particular loop because I wanted to keep the file size to a minimum.

Beach Level 1 Beach Level 1

Pretty awesome work, you two! Would love to borrow some flute, one day, for one of the projects I'm on. Same with that guitaring. Pretty awesome piece, for short. :)

Dragonic Conjuring Dragonic Conjuring

Dude, your lead work is unparalleled. This is a fantastic adventure!! That was before I even read your story! The ambience you create and sustain is crazy for metal music! Quest metal! I don't know.. ..but it's a new genre. Not only, are you the pioneer, but the master Jedi!

DanJohansen responds:

Woah really blown away by your review bro. Means a ton. I really dig the Quest Metal labeling haha, sounds fresh and badass, I'll take it!

Alpha and Omega Demo Alpha and Omega Demo

Love the warmth of passive pick ups. Its a great little demo. A little sloppy on the chuggggs.
haha, just kidding. I don't think you're ever sloppy. Sounds like it could develop into a fun rock tune if only someone added some cool vox. Heard about those pick ups. Might need to pick up a set.

Before it All Ends. Before it All Ends.

Dude, this is killer work!! My band is super excited! Awesome awesome shit. If we can ever return the favor somehow...let us know!

Cosmic Angel Cosmic Angel

This one is cool.

Kinda looks like a christmas bell with an angel on top. Except the angel has an evil face. And to me, that is cool as fuck. haha.

Great stuff, man.

Chronamut responds:

I was gonna give the angel star-eyes but it looked distracting as fuck - so I decided the faceless look was better - I like how it turned out :)

thanks for the review hunny bun! :P

Mutant Strawberry Clock Mutant Strawberry Clock

Those are awesome man. I let my inner nerd out this year and carved a darth vader one. I'll put the pic up on my FB page at somepoint. :)

These are fucking awesome.

Chronamut responds:

sweeeet :P

also it's all one pumpkin - I just showed the 3 sides hehehe :P

we rock at pumpkins :)

thanks for the review hun!