All 2,720 audio Reviews

Class Trial (Maximum Tension - B-Mix) Class Trial (Maximum Tension - B-Mix)

Sounds great. Really dig your diversity, brother. \m/. Would play this on my radio show, if it were still going!! Nice and energetic! Dig a lot.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks! :)

BurgeraX: Adventure [Glitch Hop] BurgeraX: Adventure [Glitch Hop]

Listening to you build these and hearing the final products, has always made me pretty proud, dood.
Even though I have to listen to every part, a million times while you build it, I still get chills listening to your final products. Great work, kiddo. \m/

BurgeraX responds:

Binary Earth Binary Earth

You are the most awesome dood, ever.

DanJohansen responds:

Haha thanks brudda man, this was the most experimental track I've made in a long ass time. Was fun messing with dem vox. You rock man.

Rainbow Connection Cover Rainbow Connection Cover

Lmao. This is fucking awesome, dood. haha. That was one eerie scene.lol. Nice job. COVER IT FULLY! haha.

Artifact of Blood Artifact of Blood

Dan, you always out do yourself, with each song....is there a limit!?? Godly.

DanJohansen responds:

Woah thanks brother, 'preciate that a ton, we're def gonna collab soon! I just gotta find the right material for us!

BurgeraX: Adrenaline [Dubstep] BurgeraX: Adrenaline [Dubstep]

Dig it, kiddo.

Piercing Lazer - Arise From the Beast (Instrumental- m0lecular) Piercing Lazer - Arise From the Beast (Instrumental- m0lecular)

Really great tune and incredible cause.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks! Just wait till i get vocals on this bad boy in the future :P

The Voyage The Voyage

I am speechless.
You are Gods.

Ok, not speechless.... Is there a way I jump on this collab train? hahaha, I could use some molten fingers like this. fuck.

DanJohansen responds:

Honored by your epic review Bad-Man! You fucking rock! JUMP ON THE COLLAB TRAIN!

Wander (Rough WIP) Wander (Rough WIP)

Holy fuck! SPANKER! haha.
This is fucking rad. What's your role in the band?

Sounds pretty fucking dark and heavy as balls. radness bruddah. \m/

lebansker0n responds:

YEEEEUH!! SPANKER IS FUCKIN BACK! Thanks a bunch maing! I am lead guitars and the growly shit in the band. Currently we are doing a 70/30 split with covers/originals. Our main set is a bunch of covers from metal bands that are big in the goth scene of the 90s and 00s. We are doing some Type O Negative, Sentenced, Poisonblack, Charon and Katatonia and then peppering some originals throughout. It actually started out as a Sentenced cover band, but shit happened lol. Anyway, its fuckin awesome that you dig it! Thank you so much :)

Burning Hope Burning Hope

Pretty cool feel. Almost mysterious.
Wish it was real guitars, might be a little more hard hitting, but that's just me. Like to hit motherfuckers hard.

This was still a great directional idea! Nice work.

DreyLand responds:

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your review! I'm glad you like it and I will try to change this guitar to something more realistic :)
Thanks for the 5 stars, I will improve!