View Profile Bad-Man-Incorporated

54 Movie Reviews

killer creepy stuff as usual. love it.

Eerie and awesome. Dug it a ton.

karismaticprik responds:

Thanks appreciate the review

Wicked.

Fuckin honored to have my tune in such a badass flash. Nice man.

9 Game Reviews

haha, cool

Dig shootin stuff. Especially covenant. Nice for a first flash! And thanks for using one of my tunes. \m/

denose2003 responds:

Ha, I'm honored. <3

Thanks dude!

Really good song.

Pretty engaging if you don't make sense.

I made as least sense as possible, got some good laughs. haha. FUN. Although rather disturbing, knowing reality is nonexistant there. :D Just like any other game or such like that.

Kudos for that.

ZiggyZack99 responds:

Yep.

Cool Game

Cool game, man. Graphics were sweet. Speed of the background was also pretty cool. Thank you for using my music. I found it a tad loud, and being one of my older recordings, there was bad clipping. I've started going through my old loops and cleaning them up a little. I'm posting them on my alt account, here:

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/107112
If you were interested. Also, if you ever need custom music for your stuff, feel free to give me a pm.

Cool game man, I'd say equip the plane with defensive shooting abilities, but it was a passenger airline, so it was pretty cool man.

Good game, and thanks again for usin the tunes!\m/

demoninabottle responds:

Thanks. Yeah, but I kind of needed that particular loop because I wanted to keep the file size to a minimum.

2,739 Audio Reviews

Dig very muchly. Welcome back. :)

\m/

TheRealSam responds:

Damn man it's been so long!!! Glad to see that you're still around and kicking :D Glad to be back! ^^ Thanks a lot for the kind words!

\m/ \m/

Very cool, brother.

sorohanro responds:

Thanks. We should do some stuff together.

Rad tune brother. Nice work all around! different style of vocals all over, was pretty fucking entertaining. I found the synth or whatever it was kind of distracting through the faster bits, but it was perfect through the "I reject..deflect bits". Anyways, super cool tune..\m/

Pure-Metal-UTA responds:

Hey thanks man! Great to hear from you again! I'll keep those synths in mind in my future projects!

6 Art Reviews

Dude, this is killer work!! My band is super excited! Awesome awesome shit. If we can ever return the favor somehow...let us know!

This one is cool.

Kinda looks like a christmas bell with an angel on top. Except the angel has an evil face. And to me, that is cool as fuck. haha.

Great stuff, man.

Chronamut responds:

I was gonna give the angel star-eyes but it looked distracting as fuck - so I decided the faceless look was better - I like how it turned out :)

thanks for the review hunny bun! :P

-shawn-

Cool.

Those are awesome man. I let my inner nerd out this year and carved a darth vader one. I'll put the pic up on my FB page at somepoint. :)

These are fucking awesome.

Chronamut responds:

sweeeet :P

also it's all one pumpkin - I just showed the 3 sides hehehe :P

we rock at pumpkins :)

thanks for the review hun!

-shawn-

Hey fuckers. Eat My Metal.

n/a, Male