2,019 audio Reviews with Responses

Piercing Lazer - Element (Instrumental Demo Preview) Piercing Lazer - Element (Instrumental Demo Preview)

You gonna vox this bad boy. Very fucking rad tune, brother. Dig the shit out of it. Love the bridge transitions. Can NOT wait to hear this concluded. It's pretty fucking badass.. I can hear all those inspirations. Nice work. \m/

RealFaction responds:

thanks man!!! :D Yes I am, eventually. I've been working on improving my metal sound, glad you like it! Means a lot! :D

YaboiMatoi - Ground Crunch [Remastered] YaboiMatoi - Ground Crunch [Remastered]

Pretty rad. Dig it!

YaboiMatoi responds:

Thanks, man!
I'm glad you like it! :)

The Escape-Metaljonus The Escape-Metaljonus

how the fuck do you move those shit wipers so goddamn fast and accurately. Jesus, Jon. FUCKING RAD.

Metaljonus responds:

Lots and lots of coffeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! lol

If I Knew If I Knew

Your music always makes me tilt my head to the side and say in my best Keanu voice: "Woah". Always something different, unique and and and and....forever awesome. <3

Kor-Rune responds:

love 4 u always bad man <3

Old Wounds Old Wounds

NEVER too late for music, motherfucker!!! Thanks for the tag! Glad to hear you go on this one!! A few years and it probably sounds a lot more as you intended...same with the potential I heard. Really dig it, a lot! 5!

ADR3-N responds:

Hey, I'm glad you're still around man! Thanks for the encouragement all those years ago. It was all I needed. :)

This Stained Portrait This Stained Portrait

Pretty rad, brother. Dig it a lot. \m/ Some great elements, combined for some killer energy.

MetalRenard responds:

Thank you!

Class Trial (Maximum Tension - B-Mix) Class Trial (Maximum Tension - B-Mix)

Sounds great. Really dig your diversity, brother. \m/. Would play this on my radio show, if it were still going!! Nice and energetic! Dig a lot.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks! :)

BurgeraX: Adventure [Glitch Hop] BurgeraX: Adventure [Glitch Hop]

Listening to you build these and hearing the final products, has always made me pretty proud, dood.
Even though I have to listen to every part, a million times while you build it, I still get chills listening to your final products. Great work, kiddo. \m/

BurgeraX responds:

Binary Earth Binary Earth

You are the most awesome dood, ever.

DanJohansen responds:

Haha thanks brudda man, this was the most experimental track I've made in a long ass time. Was fun messing with dem vox. You rock man.

Artifact of Blood Artifact of Blood

Dan, you always out do yourself, with each song....is there a limit!?? Godly.

DanJohansen responds:

Woah thanks brother, 'preciate that a ton, we're def gonna collab soon! I just gotta find the right material for us!